We guide students to engage their inner motivation, independence and self-confidence that will enable them to reach their full potential and, to become competitive from within.
Conventional institutes can only do so much to go beyond the old rote-based system of memorization which renders students unable to think differently or excel in multiple skills.This has possibly lead to the huge gap between the expectation of the society and the quality of education that is being imparted.
The IFIM believes that to stay abreast of a continually evolving global ethos our children require an education which grooms them into independent and able human beings who are competent to take on the world and all its challenges with skill and confidence.
The key objective of this flagship program is to create leaders who can build their own enterprises, manage organizational resources, deliver performance and earnings for organizations, help create wealth for shareholders and provide value to customers, employees and society. The program offers dual specialization in Finance, Marketing Operations & HR. It aims at creating future business leaders and functional area specialists.
1) Study material
3) Offline Exams
4) Weekend Lecture(Interactive)- Only on 2nd and 4th Saturday and 2nd and 4th Sunday.
5) Interaction with Top Faculty
6) Chat Board
7) Networking with Working Professionals
8) Campus Placement
9) Corporate Mentorship program
10) Guest Lectures
11) Case studies
Documents Required :
a) 10th Mark sheet and certificate
b) 12th Mark sheet and certificate
c) Graduation marksheet/certificate
d) 2 Photographs
e) ID Proof.
A 24 month ‘Career Accelerator’ PGDM, specially designed for Working Professionals, with weekend classes.
(1) Programme is specially designed for working executives.
(2) A unique curriculum that is based on the contemporary perspective of ‘Total Enterprise Management’, by integrating the functional areas (rather than the conventional ‘area specific’ approach).
(3) ‘Experiential Learning’ course delivery by industry-experienced IFIM and visiting faculty, to enable you to apply the concepts and ideas to your work situations.
(4) Focus on developing the core managerial competencies required in modern business: Decision Making, Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking, Global Perspective and Leadership.
(a)PGDM Programme is approved by UGC/DEB.
(a)Alternate Weekend classes that do not disrupt your work schedule.
(a)Study material/lectures made available online for ready reference.